At Vixen Team, we value our privacy greatly. We know that you value your privacy too. That's why we make it a core tenet of our development practices - all of our projects must be developed with standard privacy practices in mind.
This document is used to inform visitors and users of our service, regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
By using the nMarkov Discord Bot, you agree to our collection of the following:
- Server identifiers (IDs, names)
- User identifiers (IDs, usernames, discriminators)
- Message identifiers (IDs, message content including attachments, message author identifiers)
By using nMarkov's documentation website (the one you're on right now - hello!), you agree to our collection of the following:
- Geolocation (only what country you're in)
- Device type and operating system
- Browser type
- Pages visited and visit duration
While none of the analytics collected while visiting this website can be used to personally identify you, you can completely opt out of our website's analytics by enabling your browser's "Do Not Track" option - our analytics service fully respects this option.
We collect and store the information described above to provide the functionality of the services we offer.
- Server identifiers are collected to allow servers to configure nMarkov to their needs. For some (opt-in only) features, the last 7 digits of a server's ID are used to identify where an nMarkov-generated message came from.
- Message identifiers are collected as they provide the core functionality for nMarkov. IDs are used to permit servers to remove individual messages from nMarkov's chatlog. The content of a message is used to do what nMarkov does best - learn from you and generate its own messages. Message author identifiers are used as described above.
None of the information we store is shared, sold to, or given away to any third parties without your informed and explicit consent.
The information stored as described above is used to provide the functionality of the services we offer.
The information stored as described above will never be accessed by the bot developer for any reason other than those listed below:
- To debug and troubleshoot nMarkov's behavior, or to investigate potential bugs. In this case, data will only be accessed with the explicit consent of a server administrator; or
- Server-related information: Not deleted at any point
- Message-related information: Deleted after 28 days in all cases
The bot does not collect any other information that is not publicly accessible via Discord.
As all identifiable data is automatically deleted after 28 days, there is no method available to you to contact us regarding the deletion of data.
We greatly value your trust in providing us with your personal information, and we will always do all that we can to protect it when we store it, using any means that are commercially acceptable and available to us. However, remember that any time information is transferred over the internet, there is no method of transmission or storage that is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.