<argument>- Required parameter
[argument]- Optional parameter
All of the commands in this plugin are for nMarkov Plus servers only.
View all of the modes that nMarkov offers, what they do or look like, and whether or not they're enabled for your server.
Enable or disable a mode for your server.
The state parameter should be either
Mode can be one of the following:
- 🅱 Mode
- Changes all of the "B"s in a generated message to the 🅱 emoji.
- Reverse Mode
- Reverses a generated message.
- Aesthetic Mode
- 『 Ｗｏａｈ， ｓｏ ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ 』
- OwO Mode
- Changes "L"s and "R"s to "W"s. Its pwetty awfuw to wead nyaa~~ (´꒳`)
- Chaos Mode
- Doesn't change the appearance of the generated message.
Instead, if a valid mention appears in the message
@User"), it will properly mention whatever is mentioned - they will receive a notification, and the message will have its typical yellow background. By default, nMarkov does not do this.
- Doesn't change the appearance of the generated message. Instead, if a valid mention appears in the message (i.e "